Saturday, April 18, 2009

Not my first rodeo (blog)

So, I've had zillions of blogs, but none written with the intent to actually update people I know. It's taken me a year to come up with the idea that maybe it'd be cool to keep people updated of my life at school, etc. School's out in two weeks and I don't even know where to start.

In twenty minutes I'm going rock climbing in Logan Canyon. I started climbing because a close friend of mine is really into it and I needed a class that would make me be physical, because I have absolutely no motivation to be active by myself. Also taking pilates for that same reason.

I can say that pilates and rock climbing are equally grueling. I intend to keep on with both of them. I may even buy climbing gear, but I'll decide that later, it's a lot of money and I'm afraid of commitment.

I've got to get ready to leave now. Later.

Late night PS: Just realized I haven't actually *been* to a rodeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment